2015 EU Challenger Series/Spring Playoffs
From Esportspedia - League of Legends Esports Wiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
|Overview||Spring Qualifier||Spring Season||Spring Playoffs||Summer Qualifier||Summer Season||Summer Playoffs|
|Overview||Team Rosters||Picks & Bans||Scoreboards||Match Details||VODs||Match History||Champion Stats||Player Stats|
|2015 EU CS Spring Playoffs|
|Prize pool:||€ 20,000|
|Share this Page|
The Riot 2015 Season Challenger Playoffs determine who will get automatically promoted into the LCS and who will join the Promotion Tournament.
- Top four Teams from the regular season
- Single Elimination
- All matches are Best of three, Finals are Best of five
- First place will be automatically promoted into the 2015 EU LCS Summer Season
- Second and third will qualify for the 2015 EU LCS Promotion Tournament
- 2015 Challenger Series Spring Official Rulebook
- All Playoff matches are played on patch V5.6 with Viktor and Bard disabled.
|1st||€ 8,000||Origen||EU LCS Summer Season|
|2nd||€ 5,600||CW Academy||EU LCS Summer Promotion|
|3rd||€ 4,000||Reason Gaming||EU LCS Summer Promotion|
- 1 Reason Gaming replaces Team Dignitas EU after the team forfeits playoff seeding due to having 2 underage players.
- 2 Copenhagen Wolves acquired the roster of LowLandLions.White and forms Copenhagen Wolves Academy
|RG||1||3rd place match|
- Challenger Spring Finals Tickets on sale! lolesports.com